Environmental Planning Documents
Physical Planning and Construction conducts environmental review in accordance with the guidelines established by the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
Copies of the documents can be viewed at:
- McHenry Library- UC Santa Cruz Main Campus
- Science & Engineering Library- UC Santa Cruz Main Campus
- Santa Cruz Central Library- downtown Santa Cruz
Written comments on the campus' environmental documents can be submitted to: Alisa Klaus, UC Santa Cruz, Physical Planning & Construction, 1156 High St , Barn G, Santa Cruz, CA 95064, or via email to email@example.com.
Current Environmental Documents:
- Infrastructure Improvements Phase 2 Electricity, Natural Gas and Heating Hot Water Systems Notice of Exemption
- Telecommunication Infrastructure Upgrade Phase A Final Initial Study/Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Public Review Period: October 3, 2012 to November 2, 2012
- Merrill Residence Hall Capital Renewal
The public comment period for the Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration for the UC Santa Cruz Merrill College Capital Renewal Project ended on July 9, 2012. The Project was approved by the UCSC Chancellor on January 3, 2013. The Final Initial Study, CEQA Findings, and Notice of Determination are available below.
Documents Available Online:
To learn more about UCSC's 2005 - 2020
Long-Range Development Plan and its annual monitoring programs please
2005 Long Range Development Plan Website